Saturday, September 5, 2009

Helpful Love

So I'm leveling my 2nd Shaman right now..
The first one I leveled was on Alliance "Draenai" obviously - She was Enhancement and I loved it..
Since moving to horde I have pretty much recreated all my toons I enjoyed playing on Alliance, and then Blizz "several years later" brings out "Faction changes" yay!! "JERKS!"

So anyhoot back to the shaman, she's elemental, and I am so not in love with elemental at all..
My knight in shining armor came and helped me yesterday on the scourge quests in Borean Tundra, and it was actually fun and carefree to be with him and just doing something together, even if by the time I got a cast off he had killed the mob lol!
Gotta love Hunters =]
Anyhoot - Thankyou Jon <3

So I'm thinking seriously about healing on that shaman, I've never tried Resto.. We'll see...

Shamans are FTW though and i do love how Blizz intends on finally giving them all their own "specific race" looking totems, that will be pretty bloody cool..
Woots!

On another note, I've seriously been considering doing some Blizz wallpapers..
get my artistic hat back on and stuff, As usual I'll talk to the wise Mr Heartt about my ideas before making any decisons erp!!
I know sounds gimicky but hes a great sounding board and super smart,
Yanno!
Oh and he's Trixy n Stuff 'nods"
adds to list of todo's "Discussion with Jon"
Okay I'm seriously procrastinating,
I really am finding wrath boring to level in --
sigh!!
okay enough alt tab - back to the leveling grind
~*~Dee~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment