Friday, September 4, 2009

Blizzard Bloos

So my Guild THI has Toc 10man fully cleared...
TOC 25 4/5 we go in Mon for that completion.
Which is awesome but wow Blizz I mean really? - REALLY!!!
The Toc final boss was a a huge let down for a zones finale`..
Anyhoot lets hope the Hardmodes are a much bigger challenge then this zone was/is!

Anyone ready for old hard core style raiding again?
I know I am...
A wise and awesome male told me once "be careful what you wish for" --
Jon is this wish one of those kinda wishes? The kind I'll regret after the fact..
:P
Oh well, Give us some Hard content that gets the blood pumping on a kill and gives you that adrenalin rush like fights once did..
Blizzard you have seriously given hard core mindset raiders NOTHING to look forward too in this game.. TY <3
I only hope Icecrown and Cataclysm bring us something more then this easy "anyone can do it", shit!
I'm old school, so what can I say other than - Its TIME to Give us raiders something to look forward too in this game, we haven't had that since the end of 40man content - Pre BC!

~*~*Dee*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment